Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Verbatim 43438 AZO WHITE FULL FACE INKJET PRINTABLE 52x Speed 80min CD-R - 50 TUB
MediaRange MR226 Vinyl Look Inkjet Printable 80min/700MB CD-R with BLACK Dye - 50 TUB
Dynamode USB-HD3.5SI-1A USB 3.5" External COMBO SATA/IDE Enclosure in SILVER
Saitek 3 Button USB Wired Optical Flexi Mouse (Pink)
Diamond Mist e-Liquid 10ml Flavour - MANGO Flavour - 24mg Nicotine
Price for all: £45.49
Verbatim is a producer of PREMIUM quality recordable media.
Through superb manufacturing processes and using only the best dyes, Verbatim have established themselves as one of the world leaders in the production of quality DVD & CD media.
As with any Verbatim product, the quality of the disc is second to none, meaning the highest burn speeds and the best compatibility ratings around. A top-class disc from one of the world's best media manufacturers.
Advanced AZO technology provides added resistance to UV light for increased protection and reliability, producing high quality picture and sound with more than 100 years archival life.
Simply one of the best FULL FACE Inkjet Printable CD-R media available.
As well as the latest speeds, Verbatim media is also available with a printable surface. Where previously colours could appear uncertain, dull and someway from those of the original image, with Verbatim’s printable disc surface they are now as rich and deep as the original. The printable discs are also available in a glossy finish. As with printing your photos, you can choose from a glossy or matt finish for perfect results!
Wide printable surfaces are also available so an image can be printed right up to the central hub of the disc surface.
- WHITE FULL FACE Inkjet Printable top surface
- Up to 52X CD Recording speeds are supported
- "Azo" dye provides zero wave distortion
- Compatibility with all CD recorders and duplicators is assured
- Proprietary printable surface media provides professional looking graphics and text on the media surface
- Data integrity is guaranteed to 100 years
- Intensive quality assurance methods are in place during the manufacturing process, providing industry leading yield rates
- Professional / Consumer Audio Recording
- Long Term Data Archival
- Software Development and Distribution
- Information Imaging
- Medical Imaging
- Multimedia Presentations
- Data Distribution
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question