Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: EasyRam 2GB DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM 204-Pin Laptop Memory Module - Retail
Epson NEW BLUE BOXED E-T0805-V.4 Compatible Ink Cartridge (LIGHT CYAN) - R265, R285, R360, RX's etc.
TP-Link TG-3269 Internal Gigabit PCI Low Profile Ethernet Network Card
Thermaltake Core V21 Matx Mesh Stackable Case with 200MM Blue Led Fan
NZXT Sentry LX Performance Double Deck Temperature/Fan Controller - Retail
Price for all: £128.29
- EASY UPGRADE MEMORY MODULE
To use DDR3 memory, your system must have both a 204-pin SODIMM slot and a chipset that supports DDR3 memory.
A DDR3 SODIMM will not fit into DDR2 or DDR memory sockets. (Information about which memory technology your system uses is included in the Crucial Memory Advisor tool.)
SODIMMs are smaller and thinner than regular DIMMs, and the 204-pin SODIMM PCBs are always ~2.6 inches long and are usually around 1.75 inches high (though the heights can vary slightly).
They consist of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green).
The number of memory components on a 204-pin SODIMM's printed circuit board (PCB) can vary, but the PCB will always have 102 pins on the front and the back both, for a total of 204 pins.
The gold pins on the bottom of the SODIMM provide the connection between the memory module and the memory socket.
- Product Description: EasyRam memory - 2 GB - SO DIMM 204-pin - DDR3
- Storage Capacity: 2 GB
- Upgrade Type: Generic Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin
- Memory Speed: 1066 MHz (PC3-8500)
- Features: Unbuffered Supply Voltage: 1.5 V
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question