Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Adata 1GB DDR 400MHZ PC3200 CL3 SO-DIMM Memory Module - Retail
Asus DRW-24F1MT DVD Re-Writer, SATA, 24x, M-Disc Support, Power2Go 8 - Retail Boxed
BenQ GL955A 18.5inch Widescreen LED Glossy Black 5ms Monitor
Traxdata Re-Writable 4x DVD-RW - 25 TUB
Intenso Memory Station 320GB Portable Hard Disk Drive USB2.0 8MB Cache (BLACK) - 6002510
Price for all: £164.50
Adata AD1S400A1G3-R 1GB DDR 400MHZ. PC3200. CL3 SO-DIMM Memory Module
The A-DATA DDR400 module for Notebook is a double data rate module composed of CMOS Double Data Rate SDRAMs in TSOP-II 400mil 66pin package and one 2Kbit EEPROM in 8pin TSSOP(TSOP) package on a 200pin glass–epoxy printed circuit board.
The A-DATA DDR400 is a Dual In-line Memory Module and is intended for mounting onto 200-pins edge connector sockets. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operating frequencies, programmable latencies and burst lengths allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
- Capacity: 1GB
- Clock Speed: 400MHz
- Compliance: PC3200
- Type: SO-DIMM DDR
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Double-data-rate architecture
- Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
- Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
- Auto refresh and self refresh
- 8192 refresh cycles / 64ms
- Power supply: Vdd,Vddq:2.5V±0.1V
- Programmable Burst length (2,4,8)
- Serial Presence Detect with EEPROM
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question