Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Adata AD1S400A1G3-R 1GB DDR 400MHZ. PC3200. CL3 SO-DIMM Memory Module - Retail
ComOn Laptop / Notebook Universal Power Supply (3.5A) with Travel Plug Adaptors - Retail
Veho VCC-A009-SM Universal Suction Mount Accessory Kit for Veho Muvi HD Camcorder
Gigabyte GM-M6880 Black USB Gaming Laser Mouse - Retail
SATA 3.0 Connector Cable (6GB/sec) 0.3 metres - MRCS135
Price for all: £83.45
The A-DATA DDR400 module for Notebook is a double data rate module composed of CMOS Double Data Rate SDRAMs in TSOP-II 400mil 66pin package and one 2Kbit EEPROM in 8pin TSSOP(TSOP) package on a 200pin glass–epoxy printed circuit board.
The A-DATA DDR400 is a Dual In-line Memory Module and is intended for mounting onto 200-pins edge connector sockets. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operating frequencies, programmable latencies and burst lengths allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
- Capacity: 1GB
- Clock Speed: 400MHz
- Compliance: PC3200
- Type: SO-DIMM DDR
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Double-data-rate architecture
- Bi-directional data strobe (DQS)
- Differential clock inputs (CK and /CK)
- Auto refresh and self refresh
- 8192 refresh cycles / 64ms
- Power supply: Vdd,Vddq:2.5V±0.1V
- Programmable Burst length (2,4,8)
- Serial Presence Detect with EEPROM
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question